SUPPLIER OF THE SERVICE
VELODROMO is a brand of Omnium Srls company with headquarters in Piazza Ugo Dallò, 23 - 46043 Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) - ITALIA - P.I./VAT: 02639090204. Omnium Srls is the supplier company of this online service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In this page you find the conditions and procedures through which you may purchase goods in velodromo.cc online shop.
Please read them carefully. In order to be able to buy goods from our online shop you are requested to accept them without any exception.
The prices and characteristics of the products sold are specified in the phop section.
The prices shown are inclusive of VAT, any local taxes and custom expenses are charged to the buyer.
We accept the following payments:
- Maestro (Euro only)
Orders can be placed online only and they are subject to the stock availability. The information displayed on the online shop is considered as a proposal to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is considered confirmed upon supply of goods.
When an order is confirmed in the basket, we will contact you via email in order to update on the status of your order
We reserve the right to refuse any orders, payments or cancel orders at our own discretion.
Omniun Srls is a small and familiar company, so we need 3-5 working days from the order fulfillment date for standard shipping. The order comes processed the day following the payment confirmation.
For orders from and shipments to the US, please contact us via mail in order to manage them.
In case you will receive a product delivered by us defective or tampered during transportation please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email at email@example.com with all the details and images of the goods. We will take care of your request in order to get a replacement delivery or, if that is not possible, a refund.
We reserve the right to change or update information, description products, prices and availability of products at any time without prior notice.
All pictures and images in this website can be seen as a presentation, they are not guaranteed to reproduce the exact appearance of the product.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on this website are owned by Omnium Srls and are protected under national and international copyright laws.
You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content without the prior express written consent of Omnium Srls.
The Terms and Conditions and agreements in this page are subject to will be governed by Italian law.
RETURN OF GOODS
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the right to withdrawal within ten days from the date of receipt of the goods, according to the following modality:
- By sending an email to out Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org in which declares your intention to exercise the right of withdrawal, specifying the data relating to the order purchase (order number, amount, etc ...);
- Once approval has been given by Omnium Srls to proceed with the return process, you will have to arrange shipment at your own expense to the address specified by the customer service;
- The returned products must be intact, properly wrapped and packed in their original packaging in unused and saleable condition;
- Omnium Srls reserves the right to refuse refunds for returned items, which are not in saleable condition.
- The refund will be made through the same channel used for payment, unless otherwise agreed, within thirty days of receipt of the goods returned.
- Please note that the costs incurred for the return will not be in any case refunded.
- In case of a return, the risk for loss or damage during delivery is on the customer.